Spam no more

I have this obsession with deleting spam in my inbox. You know how Gmail has that Spam label? Well, I can't bear to see it bold with a number. I have a scenario here for you:

I have a really bad internet connection, and I desperately need to check mail because I'm expecting to hear back on a job application. I've logged in and out of Gmail but haven't really reached my inbox yet because of my connection. I'm still stuck at the loading page. Finally, I decided to switch to basic HTML and manage to reach my inbox. By this time, I've already spent about fifteen minutes trying to access my inbox and I see that the company has responded to my job application. Oh, but wait. I have three Spam mails telling me that I can please my woman for longer. I'm sorry, the penis enlargement pills will have to wait. I think it's an OCD. This obsession to have a spam free inbox at all times and at all costs. I'm trying to convince myself that it's charming and not exactly alarming and weird. Is anyone weirded out by this? I'm sure other people do this as well, right?

On a side, the big old New Zealand trip is looming up. Tomorrow to be precise. I really wish I could be more excited about this instead of using words like looming. Differences between the Bali trip and this. I haven't exercised and toned down. Instead I'm eating and looking really fat. I'm hoping not being able to afford the food in NZ will bring down the weight. I haven't packed. My laundry still isn't dry. Haven't picked up my bank statement. I'm just a little screwed right now, and I don't even care. Should I be scared?

Comments

  1. lolll. That 'looming' observation is too funny.
    my spam inbox is at 33- so no. not everyone does it. cuckooness it is.

    PS: love the new album

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!!! I also have to minimize all my browser windows and click 'refresh' before I lock my computer (even if it's for a loo break). I can't sleep if I know I haven't deleted the spam emails in the folder. LOL. I get this feeling that I can sense when they come into my spam folder.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts