Fiji and the glorious sun

You know, tropical weather completely makes you forget the freezing winter of New Zealand. Even though, I was there just a few days ago, I honestly do not remember what it felt like. I'm pushing Melbourne far away from my mind right now.

Let's see. I booked three nights at this hostel on the Coral Coast that AP recommended. Seemed like a good place to just chill and not do anything. My flight from Christchurch was delayed, so I didn't make it time for the bus. I don't know why, but for some reason, I was not scared at all. Told the taxi driver to take me to the bus station, found a mini van that goes up to Suva, and I was at the hostel a couple of hours later. Pretty easy. The hostel is gorgeous. I slept the first night. Next day, had a massage. Read my book, checked the internet. In the night, I had this lamb curry dinner which wasn't very good. I was drinking and eating by myself. There were people in three tables around me, and they were all playing cards, and I thought, I should join one of them. But, I didn't. Just sat by myself, smiling, drinking and looking around. Finally, I thought, ok, this is stupid, I should just join one of the tables. And, I picked the absolute right one. I met the four most sweetest, gorgeous Irish boys. They welcomed me so quickly. We played cards, talked, had fun. They're a complete riot. And so so cute. All of them.

I'll write more about what I did when I was at the Beachouse. Which really isn't that much, but I'm starving right now and I'm going to get some lunch now.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts