What can Joze do to waste time?

This is one of the best blog posts I've read in a long time. I feel like every single point is talking to me, especially:

Stop exclusively looking to others for happiness. – If you’re not happy with who you are on the inside, you won’t be happy in a long-term relationship with anyone else either.  You have to create stability in your own life first before you can share it with someone else.


and


Stop getting involved in relationships for the wrong reasons. – Relationships must be chosen wisely.  It’s better to be alone than to be in bad company.  There’s no need to rush.  If something is meant to be, it will happen – in the right time, with the right person, and for the best reason. Fall in love when you’re ready, not when you’re lonely.


Wasn't this exactly what I was talking about earlier in my few blog posts? How I wanted a relationship for all the wrong reasons? I admit it, I do. Most of the time though. Sometimes, I just want to be in a relationship because I'd like to experience that companionship and camaraderie and that really warm feeling that only a relationship can give you. 


Anyhow, now that I've discovered that I wanted a relationship for the wrong reasons, I'm suddenly under a lot of pressure. Okay, what exactly can I do now to be happy with myself? Also, how long do I have to be happy with myself before a hot guy wanders into my life? I'm kidding. But seriously, how do you find the things that will make you happy? Haven't I been indulging in them all this while? There's the overwhelming passion for dogs, some passion for fantasy books, TV shows and music. What have I left out? That is going to take me some soul searching, huh?


On another note, have you guys seen this picture?








Did you know that I genuinely looked for four words and didn't cheat at all? Which means I didn't look at one and go, nah, I want another one. So, here are the four words that I found: Passionate, Genuine, Naive, Sentimental. 


You know, I honestly feel like these words describe me. Maybe not perfectly, but they're very appropriate. No?



Comments

  1. I got passionate, loyal, thoughtful and eloquent :P (and no i didn't cheat either). And yeah, I think your words describe you quite well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your words are also quite accurate, Binay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting! Peaceful, Reserved, Witty, Insecure. I'm a little bit 'confused' about seeing peaceful. Hahah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think maybe 'peaceful' represents the state of mind you're in right now? Yeah?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts