Flowers on V-day

My sister's fiance gave me flowers for Valentine's Day. I came back home and saw it on my bed. It was the sweetest, most thoughtful bouquet of flowers. My best friend, The Thing, used to send me flowers for my birthday. All the way from another city. In fact, she's the only one who used to. The last one I got was for my birthday last year. Suffice to say, it's been a long time since I got flowers. And, this bouquet was just perfect. It was huge, pretty, and I had to carry it around like a baby. That is the perfect size for a bouquet! He didn't cheap out and buy me a smaller one. I don't give him the credit that he deserves you know. He's an awfully nice guy. But, I take him for granted, and get annoyed with him frequently. Well, he's Goan, so I guess that should take some of the blame. Anyway, I didn't really care about the whole Valentines Day significance, but that bouquet made me smile for the longest time. I wish I'd taken a picture of it. I really need to start taking more pictures.

Comments

  1. I like the new template and i like the post. I'd have checkboxed it Cute or one of those options earlier. I don't like that those checkboxes went away. Where did they go?
    -A

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts