Leaving in six hours

If there ever was an award for the messiest room, I'd get it. You cannot comprehend how messy my room is right now. There are the most random things on my bed right now as well. I don't know how I'm going to begin to clean all of this up.

I went to bed early last night. I don't know why. I think I just wanted to put off my packing till the last minute. I've managed to fit most of my clothes into the backpack. Even my summer clothes for Fiji, but I'm carrying an extra smaller backpack just so I don't over stuff the other one. I think I can carry them both around. It's so annoying trying to pack for two completely different climates. From the frikking snow in NZ to the tropical heat of Fiji. Bah.

I still have to go to the bank and pick up my bank statement, and one more medicine to boost my immune system. I need to make sure I have all my documents intact, and then I'm kinda done. Yay. I hope it's easy to access the internet while I'm traveling. I know they have this card system in all these hostels and stuff. I will keep updating the blog whenever I can though.

Comments

Popular Posts