Wishlist

I went and lost my camera. After all the traveling I've done, I had to lose it in my home city at a crafts village. I mean, come on, irony. I'm not really upset about it. I was thinking of buying a new camera anyway. I'm just upset that I had some 300 pictures in there and I don't want some creepy Indian guy putting it up online. I'm just hoping he's going to delete the pictures. Or, maybe he's not going to find a charger and a cable to transfer pictures, and he won't be able to use them anyway. Yay.

I have this list in my head about the things I'm going to buy when I get a job. It's not exactly in order or priority. (or it might be)

1. Lord of the Rings trilogy extended version DVD set - 2000 Rs
2. Washing Machine - 12,000 Rs
3. Camera - 18,000 Rs
4. Dental Work - 12,000 Rs
5. Water proofing and re painting my wall - 35,000 Rs

This seems like a Mastercard commercial, but it isn't. I'm already spending about 80,000 Rs from a job I don't have. Great. How am I ever going to save money to go traveling.

Comments

  1. What? I was so expecting a new blog post :| quickly please.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts