Homeo

I'm on the homeopathy bandwagon full-swing these days. I'd rather not debate on whether it's considered 'real' medicine or not. It works for me and that's all that matters. Anyway, I recently found out that you're not actually supposed to touch the medicine before putting it in your mouth. Basically, just count out five tiny white balls in the cap and put it in your mouth directly without any finger contact. Sounds easy enough, right? But no. Because, obviously, exactly five tiny balls are not going to come out in that cap correctly. It will be four, and then you'll spend a minute trying to goad that last one to get into the cap and since you'll get frustrated at the end, about three more drop in. And, then eventually you run out of patience and have all seven or just the four. Whatever. It works for me.

Comments

  1. loll!!! I love this post! It's soo you!

    PS1:GO TO THE DOCTOR.

    PS2: Please don't block me from leaving comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why am I blocking you? Coz of the doctor comment?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts