It's headed there...

I've become that girl. That girl that says, "Oh, I can't come out tonight because I went out last night, and I'm really tired." I became a 40 year old without noticing. To top it all, I've given up drinking for weight loss, so, I must seem like a bigger party pooper.

The older I got, the more important sleep became to me, you know. Forget 6 hours of sleep. I need a minimum of 9 to 10 hours or else I can't function properly the next day. Actually, seeing it written out like this makes it seem like I might have a problem. Although, I have taken plenty of blood tests and seems like I'm doing okay. Physiologically that is. Psychologically...hmm, the verdict's still out on that one.

I had a discussion with a friend the other day about how frustrating the dating world is right now. Honestly, if I have to go out on one more date and get to know a person only to have him tell me that he's not really looking for anything serious right now, I'm going to shoot him in the foot. I'm not angry though. That shoot him in the foot bit was just for dramatic effect. More than frustration, I'm just tired. Just so tired. I feel like I've done so much to just put myself out there that I can't imagine doing anything more. If I'm single, it's not because of any lack of trying from my side. I would really like someone else to make the effort for a change.

(Sorry, no pictures on this post, folks.)

Comments

Popular Posts