I'm not really sure that I understand what's happening with the fonts on this blog. I love this new editor, but every time I try to format a post (change font, change size, justify so on), the blog doesn't recognise the damn thing. It's like Blogger has a big fat bug in its editor. Is anyone else this issue? Is this because of the template I've chosen? You know, in a way, I like the way my blog surprises me. I never know what font or formatting is going to show up on the actual post. Maybe it's got a personality of its own.

Blogger formatting issues aside, what I did want to talk about was three links that I saw/read today that made me react in different ways.

This is the first one:


I cannot tell you how much me and colleague laughed. Did you see how many deer he was chasing? hahahaha. The funniest thing I've seen in a while.

The second one is an article about Nadal. If you've been living under a rock, you might not have heard about the epic Australian Open finals that happened a few days ago. The longest match in history and Nadal lost. I didn't watch the match. I'm really not much of a sports watcher, but I have to admit that I enjoy watching tennis. So, I'm aware of these players, but don't really know much about them. I might have watched Nadal play once and thought he was a firehouse. Anyway, this article is so well written that I am awe of not only Nadal but the person who wrote it. Got chills:


The third one is an emotional blog post of how Pixar films have got the author's son to come out of his autism shell. It is such a touching piece. How do people write like this?

Anyway, I recommend all three links. They will definitely brighten your day.

Comments

Popular Posts