Where the hell is Insert??

In the ten years that I've been using computers (post below) and the last four years but one where I used them extensively (everyday), I've been using Windows operated computers.
Did that sentence make any sense? It doesn't to me. I don't know why I wrote it thinking that everyone would understand. Sheesh. Basically, I just wanted to say that I've been using a Mac for the last one year, ok. I'm a Mac snob. Let me just put that out there. But, apart from last year, I've only been using Windows system. For some reason, once you start using a Mac, you forget all these little quirks of a non-Mac computer. Like, I just pressed Insert by mistake (without looking) and found that my text was getting deleted everytime I typed something new. And, I know I've done this before plenty of times. But, I really couldn't remember which key it was. I tried about five different keys, deleted a lot of letters and discovered the power of the Insert button. It's a stupid button. Doesn't serve a purpose. They should just get rid of it.

Comments

Popular Posts