I'm sorry

How do people deal with grief? What can you say that will make them feel better? I've had to talk to three of my friends in the last one month about their break-ups. All the time, I keep thinking, you know none of this is working. You're saying the words, but they're not listening. They need to deal with it on their own. I've decided that the best you can do is tell them that you love them and that you're there to listen to them or just be there for them.

It's terrible to feel so helpless when someone you love is grieving so much though. You want to make them feel better, but there's probably nothing you can do. Especially, when you both live in different cities.

I hope my friends are strong, and that they come out of this knowing themselves a little better, and knowing that you may go wrong with lovers, but you can never go wrong with friends.

Comments

Popular Posts