What's the total count?

October seems to have gone by in a flurry of posts. 16 to be exact. An all-time high for this year. Or any other year to be honest. Unfortunately, this means that October wasn't a very good month. Unless I'm traveling, I write more when I'm troubled. Yeah sure, I may have masked it in completely irrelevant posts that have nothing to do with my feelings. But, I was troubled. I still am, to be honest with you. But, I feel like I have an end in sight and it's going to work out for the best in the long run.

I was sure I was going to Cambodia. I think I'll still end up going in a couple of weeks. Something seems to be holding me back from planning my trip. I can't figure out what that could be.

Anyway, here's to November having more posts than October because of my wonderful trip to Cambodia and Gurgaon.

Comments

Popular Posts