Epiphanies and more

I have these moments where I have epiphanies. Actually, I'm not sure I can call them epiphanies because they fade away really fast, and epiphanies are supposed to last for a while, aren't they? Or not? Are they just an insight into your reality and nothing more? Because I've had plenty of insights. And, with these insights come the decision to do something.

Somewhere along the way, these decisions are forgotten or ignored for easier paths.

So, here's my insight. In print. Recorded for posterity. Something to remind me every time I think of choosing the easier path:

You are better than this. Better than all of it. You deserve a better job. You deserve a good man. You deserve the happiness. Do something about the things that you can control. Find that job that will make you happy. Get involved in other things that will make you happy as well. Just be involved. Don't be complacent. You are much better than this.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts