Gluttony, thy name is...

I have absolutely disgusting today. Food wise. I ate 10 Ferrora Roche's. Just like that. Just like that. Isn't that awful? I mean, not all in one go. But, still. Disgusting enough. Apparently, chocolate has anti oxidants that make you feel better. I think it was just that nutty, crunchy outer shell; thin wafer covering next; gooey chocolate filling; and one hazelnut. Yum.
So yeah, I've completely let myself go in my diet. Just because I thought I wasn't going to exercise any more, I feel like I can eat anything I want. Which is completely stupid. I really need to start watching what I eat.

In another news, Dylan has a white sock and is feeling extremely sorry for himself. If it was difficult to convince him to come out with me in the best of circumstances, now is just worse. He does not move. Poor guy. I have to take him to the vet tomorrow to change his dressing. I hope he moves for that at least.

Comments

Popular Posts