Yawn

I'm a little frightened by how lazy I can get at times. I'm not being funny. I seriously think it's a problem. Like today, I was walking to the grocery stores and thought, okay, I need to go to an ATM, there's on on this side of the road, I'll use it and cross the road to the grocery store. Makes sense, right. The grocery store is just across the road from the ATM. Then, when I was 50 metres away from the ATM, I thought, nah, I don't want to wait for money to come out. I'll do it some other day. And, just like that, I crossed the road and went to the grocery store. Just like that. 50 metres away!
That's a problem, right? That's a problem!

I got the results for the third Thyroid test I've taken. In the hopes that something can explain this laziness. Apparently, I'm well within normal limits. Well within.

I am now convinced that it has something to do with me not drinking enough water. So, I'm going to start increasing my water intake and see if it makes a difference.

On a side, I finished reading 'Wizards First Rule.' I have to say I'm not convinced that I need to invest in the rest of the series. I went to the bookstore and picked up one of Murakami's latest 'What I talk about when I talk about running.' It's almost like a very short memoir, and I'm quite excited because it's one of the few personal things I'll read about the guy.

I've read about 20 pages and already, I got goosebumps once. Can't wait for the others.

Comments

Popular Posts