Two glorious weeks

Two weeks have passed, and I've deleted the email from my drafts folder. Didn't need to send it out.

What do you know, looks like the Ayodhya verdict passed uneventfully. The verdict, of course, leaves a lot to be desired, but I'm happy with the way the country reacted. The CommonWealth Games had a spectacular opening ceremony.

India Shining, huh?

I'm reading Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series. The first book is called 'Wizards First Rule'. I must say I'm hooked. You ever read one of those books where when you stop reading you start to feel restless. It's like reality is so dull and everyday conversations are so tedious, and all you want to do is get back to the book. Well, yeah, so, Wizards First Rule is like that. It's a bit of a bummer because it's a 12 book series, and so, it's an expensive series to get hooked on to. Sigh. Reading is such an expensive addiction.

Comments

Popular Posts