My laptop is the most personal thing I own. If my apartment caught on my fire and my dogs were already out of the building, I'd go back for my laptop. I would, really. I've been trying to think of some other object that could be as personal, but I can't. I think it's because I do everything here, and I rely on it so much. (I hope I'm not jinxing it, I don't have a backup of anything) That's why, it really bothers me when someone borrows it. I mean, I'm okay with a few minutes, and they really need to use the internet for something urgent. More than that, I get really jumpy. I keep checking up to see what they're doing, how they're holding it. I had a big fight with my sister because she used my laptop to watch movies and had it for a few hours at least. It's horrible, I know. But, I really really love my Mac, okay? Take my other stuff, but leave my Mac alone.

Comments

Popular Posts