I felt like June deserved one last post before the month ends. It's a cheat post, I know. Done only to bring up the numbers. But, I'll take it.

Sometimes, in my sleep, I think of the most wonderfully funny posts and think that I'll never forget them when I wake. But, I do. Also, in retrospect, maybe they weren't as funny as I thought. Have you ever thought that you're smarter and funnier in your dreams? Even with the little fragments that I do remember, I wake up thinking, wow, that was deep. I normally give myself credit because I know it's my subconscious, and some day or the other, the genius is going to bubble to the surface.

I've been in Singapore for a little over a week now. It's a wonderful country. A country that I could very much live in. (Barring the thin anorexic women that I see every day and just turn a blind eye to.) But, it's an option that I'm seriously considering. I need some change in my life, and Singapore might be it. Although, it seems like I might have gone ahead and jinxed this process already by announcing my plans to the world. But hey, for the three of you who do read my blog...shhh... mum's the word, okay?

Comments

Popular Posts