The electricity went off last night. At three in the morning actually. I only noticed because I was awake for some other reason. And, you know what? I went back to sleep. Yeah, it didn't bother me in the slightest. We're talking about the peak of Indian summer here, and Bangalore was actually cool without a fan. Really, I wish I could carry Bangalore's weather with me everywhere I went. A few weeks ago, when I was in Kerala, and the electricity had gone off for an hour at night, it was the worst one hour of the year. I wanted to peel off my skin and lie there. I still don't think I would've felt cooler. It was really that hot and humid there.

In other news, I deactivated my Facebook account. Again, I know. The last one was a very lame attempt that lasted two days. I'm hoping this one will last a bit longer. I deactivated my account because I got really really tired of seeing couples all over the place. They're either getting married, or they're posing for pictures looking all happy. God, I really want to kill myself when I see that. This is not just an expression. I really want to take a gun, put in my mouth and pull the goddamn trigger. It really bothers me. I know I'm being a complete killjoy, and I'm sure when I fall in love, I will take back these words. In fact, I will be the one plastering my Facebook wall with pictures and updates. But until then, just seeing couples, whether they're happy or not, just makes me feel like shit. So, I'd rather not have it shoved in my face and and get off Facebook entirely.

Yes, this is a temporary solution and isn't really tackling my issue. But, I'll deal with it when I have to.

Comments

Popular Posts