A friend convinced me to start writing yesterday. Writing a book. Because I told him that's what I'd be doing if I had all the money in the world and could do anything. So, he convinced me to give it a go. At least, until a job application works out, I can fill the pages of my novel. As a first step to take my writing seriously, I'm going to post this short story I wrote more than six months ago. I wrote it with the intention of posting it on the blog. But, when I read it over again, I got really embarrassed by my writing. It seemed juvenile and awkward and so clunky. But hey, I think I can only get better from here. And, I need to keep practising and editing. Also, if I can't show my short story to the three people who do read this blog, I'll never have the courage to do anything else. This is my blog. No fear.

Comments

  1. Why don't you share your stories as FB Notes as well? And tag different groups of people every-time for feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I can't. That's too many people, and it would just make me conscious. I'm happy with the blog readership for now.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts