Dear Rapunzel, I need some help.

I've moaned about the slow growth rate of my hair to anyone who will listen. It's been a little more than two years, and my hair has barely reached my shoulders.
I KNOW, RIGHT? I'm sure it's not just me who thinks that abnormally slow. All the chemicals I've dumped on it has finally stunted its growth.

To be honest though, this is the longest my hair has ever been. You know those bangs that used to cover your eyes annoyingly? Well, to my immense joy, mine have now reached my jawline. Which means ,though, that sometimes they can get into your mouth when you're trying to eat. You know...embarrassingly...when the cute guy in the next table is watching you eat, and you're trying to be all dainty-like and cut small portions of meat and eat with your mouth closed? Yeah, that's when a huge tuft of hair choses to go into your mouth as well. And, you know cute guy has noticed, so you can't just nonchalantly ignore tuft of hair. So, you pull back all your hair in a 'Dimple Kapadia in Sagar' kind of way, hoping that cute guy will get mesmerized by your amazing locks.

Well, apparently not. He's looked away and found some other girl to make eye contact with. Pssht. At least, there's no hair in my mouth.

Today's Beautiful Secret: Long hot showers during winter. Sigh.

Comments

Popular Posts