Come and knock on my door...

When I was younger, all I wanted to live in was an apartment. You must understand I had spent most of my holidays in Kerala. And, in Kerala, everyone has a house with a big front yard and back yard. It's extremely common. So, an apartment was a novelty concept for me. When we bought our first apartment in Cochin, I was so excited and made my parents promise that they would leave it behind to me in their will.

I no longer want it. It's cramped and claustrophobic. Having lived most of my adult life in apartments, it's safe to say the novelty has worn off. While I still like most of the spaces I lived in, what bothered me most was my neighbours. For some reason, I got stuck with shitty neighbours wherever I went. When I was renting, I had nosy neighbours who would complain to the landlord about the people visiting me. When I owned, I had annoying neighbours who complained about people visiting me. (While doing nothing about their annoying kids who broke my windows three times and keyed my car). Neighbours are a pain in the ass. Now, all I want is a house with a yard where my dog and I can live peacefully. Without annoying neighbours.

Today's Beautiful Secret: I have fabulous legs. I love how they look in shorts and dresses and in high heels.

Comments

Popular Posts