Decisions

After the emotional outburst of my last post, I've been wondering about my next post. There are a lot of things that I'd like to write about, but how honest should I be in this blog? I'm not naive enough to think that this blog is anonymous anymore. Some snarky guy had commented on another really honest post I'd written saying that I should probably remove my blog from my Google Plus profile. Good advice, but the fact is it was on my Google plus profile for a month or so. So yeah, everyone knows who I am.

I was considering removing my last post. At the time, it needed to be written down. It needed to just get out of me. And, I'm wondering whether I've exposed myself too much over there. I have a few friends who seem to think that only people who have mental problems should go see a counselor. It's absurd, I know. But yeah, leaving all these private emotions out there...I'm confused.

So, tell me, the three or four people who do read my blog. What do you think I should do? Be honest about my feelings? Or write fluff pieces about my dogs, and movies and books and the occasional asshole boy?

Comments

  1. you do what you feel is right. your friends who have that opinion don't know any better. Rooting for u!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts