Page Turners


I like getting pulled into a book. You know the type where you have to read a little bit every time you have a bit of free time. 20 seconds in an elevator by myself, yeah, sure I'm just going to whip out the Kindle. The last two books I read, I felt like I had an addiction. I'd be late to work because I was reading. I would read on my computer at work every time I had a break. I went to bed late because I was reading. Of course, the flip side to this is that it's quite disconcerting to come back into your real world when you truly and fully believe that you are living in Winterfell, or 1980s Japan.

Good books are the best. Like I said on Twitter 'Life is too short to spend it reading mediocre books.'


If you like reading fantasy books, do yourself a favour and pick up the two books in the Kingkiller Chronicles. Patrick Rothfuss is a genius.

Comments

Popular Posts