Counting down...

After all that fanfare and optimism about writing more, look what happened. Just what always happens actually. I get excited about something, the excitement last for two days, sometimes a week, and then I lose interest. You think I might have ADD?

I was really excited about signing up for this yoga class. I went for my first class more than 2 weeks ago, and I was horribly disappointed with the instructor. He knew all the asanas, but did not teach them correctly. He didn't let me hold each posture for enough time. Shavasan was short and not at all relaxing, and the entire class didn't flow smoothly. It was a big disappointment because I hadn't done yoga in a really long time, and I was looking forward to this class. So, in my irritation, I decided I was just going to forgo the INR 1500 I had paid for the month, and just not go for the classes. Although, this was only going to hurt me. The yoga instructor didn't really care whether I came for the class or not. So, I slacked off for two weeks. Gave myself all sort of excuses. At the end of the day though, this is my problem, and I'm the only one who can fix it. Doing a silent boycott of the instructor's class only hurts me.

So, I've decided to go back. I don't know how long this will last. I only have another two weeks left of my one month membership. So, let's see how that goes.

Also, I'm going to be a bit lazy and put up posts that I had written when the blog was down. Some of them may make sense, but most won't, so bear with me.

Comments

Popular Posts