What's The Good Word?

I had this really long conversation with The Thing yesterday where I bitched and moaned about a lot of things, but primarily about me being single. It's like a loop this conversation. I think I keep having it with her every three months or so. Anyway, she thought that writing things down would really help me with a lot of the issues I'm having. You know what? It seems like a simplistic solution, but it works wonders. I just tried it today, and I just feel so much better about having things down and seeing it in black and white.

So, the next time something's bothering you terribly, take my best friend's advice. Write about it. Write about all the possible outcomes of your worry and read it. It won't seem so bad.

Also, here's a really useful link for the next time you feel like moaning about your single life:

It's a very nice wake up call.

Comments

Popular Posts