Voulez Vouz...?

I think Facebook stalking is overrated. There, I've said it. I know it's everyone's guilty pleasure, and I have to admit indulging in it fairly often. Especially the ones who no privacy settings? Who doesn't keep privacy settings on their Facebook profiles? Why would you want everyone to see your photographs. Anyway, all the more better for us voyeurs.

I'll tell you where I don't like it - when you're researching a potential date/crush. Especially when it's someone you like because it really does take away the mystery. I spent a few hours yesterday going through this person's photographs and could pretty much piece together the last five years of his life based on his albums. Only when I was done, I thought "Well, that's a bummer, I wish he could have told me all this himself." And, so I could pretend like I didn't know and ask questions, but that whole learning process excitement is kind of gone.

I don't know how he knows one of our common friends as well, and I'm really tempted to ask her. But then, she'll probably come back with some mundane story about him that I might not like. So yeah, I'd rather get to know him my way and in my pace.

Comments

Popular Posts