Catching up

Notice my mad scramble to have as many posts as possible before March ends?

I started the blog around June last year because I had my final assignments due and I wanted to waste as much time as possible, of course. (That's what people do when you have assignments due.) Anyway, I noticed that the blog had 47 posts for last year, for six months. Not bad. My goal this year is to double the number of posts. Sounds reasonable. I mean, it's a whole year. But then, I'm at the end of the third month, and I'm stuck at 14 or something like that. Pathetic.

Technically, I don't think this post should count as one because I'm just talking about numbers and writing more posts. Bah.

So, here's my Dear Diary to entry to make it count as one.

I wasted the whole day today. Didn't go to the gym, didn't sleep, went for a walk to meet somebody, but that didn't happen as well, and now I'm repenting and working late at night.

Comments

Popular Posts