Excess baggage

And, I mean that literally. My friend is shipping two bags from Melbourne to the US for around 200 dollars. I called and asked for an estimate to India. She said 700 dollars. Now, I know my geography isn't that good. But, I think India is definitely closer to Australia than the United States. Or am I really that stupid?? What the hell is this over charging all about? For this price, I can actually pay someone to fly to India with that bag. Anyone want a free trip?
Everything in this country is so expensive. Everything. Absolutely nothing is value for money. On the bright side, I'm leaving soon. I really can't wait for the day.

In the meantime, I'm going to look for cheaper options. Someone who isn't willing to rip me off.

Our lease expires on the 19th. I'm supposed to be finished packing all my stuff by then. Hopefully, I can even ship the one bag by then. Planning to stay in Seetha's place till my flight on the 28th. I have a feeling these next two weeks are going to pass in a blur, and I'm going to regret this bad mouthing.

Comments

Popular Posts