#100HappyDays


There's a little corner of the internet that's mine. This corner. And, I forget about it all the time. Like I forget about a lot of things that are important to me. If I had to make a list of things that make me happy - writing would be in the top 5. And, here is this little corner of mine lying neglected. So, I'm rolling up my sleeves, dusting the cobwebs, and looking at it with fresh eyes.



I started taking part in this world wide project called #100happydays. You can find out more about it here. But, basically, the premise is that you find one thing to make you happy every day for 100 days, and you take a picture, and post it with the hashtag #100happydays.

When you start noticing things that make you happy every day, apparently, you begin to feel a lot happier! Who would've thought?


P.S. I'm on day 14.

Comments

Popular Posts