A friend of mine once told me about how she knew the real 'Sixth Sense' kid. He wasn't so much a kid as he was her friend in college. However, this guy really did see dead people. He didn't have conversations with them. But, he saw them and accepted them as part of his life.

She told me an instance of how she was sitting in the back seat of a car he was driving one day. He turned to look behind when he was reversing and looked at her and then looked at the seat next to her where no one was sitting. All she said was "I don't want to know."

You know, this story has stuck with me as the most vivid supernatural story I've ever heard because for some reason, I can picture it so clearly. And, I've imagined so many different kinds of people he saw sitting next to her that day. Yes, I've frightened myself and will probably not sleep tonight.

30 Rock marathon again.

Comments

  1. I remember this one. I get goosebumps every-time I think of this story. I could feel the chill run down my spine when I read your post today. :-\

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts