Hello again.

I thought I'd been away from the blog for at least two months. It felt like two months. My life has been in a complex knot ever since Dylan came home. The knot slowly started untagling a couple of weeks ago. But, it's still there. The knot has actually been there for a while. A long while. It was easier to pin the blame on Dylan because that was tangible for now. Everything else, I couldn't find the words for it, for a long time.

I haven't exercised for more than two months. I've really really let myself go. And, to be honest, I really didn't care. But, now, things are getting better. Once I begin to take care of myself, I can start taking care of other things in my life.

I'm going to see an apartment this weekend. I'm not too optimistic about it, but it seems to be the only lead I have for now. I'm going to learn how to drive. I'm going to start exercising again. Slowly. I've taken a few more steps in the personal front. Let's see where all that heads now.

Oh, and I love this new background. It's the monsoons in India right now, it's just perfect.

Comments

Popular Posts