Thank you 2009

2009 is over. Just like that. I'd like to say it went by really quickly, but I'm sure there were times when I didn't think so. A friend of mine had posted her top ten moments of 2009 on her Facebook page. I decided to do the same here. It's much easier than recapping the whole year. This is not in any sort of ranking, just listed chronologically.

1. My first solo trip to Bali.
2. Meeting Yaki and spending time with her in Bangkok.
3. Traveling with Amanda in Koh Pagnan and Koh Samui. Going for the half moon party.
4. Traveling around New Zealand. Meeting Art.
5. Fiji and the beautiful Irish boys.
6. Staying with Seetha and Chitra for ten days.
7. Coming back to India and meeting family and friends.
8. Two weeks with Sonam and Frodo in Gurgaon.
9. Shobhana's visit to Hyderabad.
10. Volunteering at the Blue Cross.

I like how I've filled most of my top ten with travel. I suppose this means that I should be traveling more. I can't wait to get a job and save up on money.

Comments

Popular Posts