10 Things I'd Like To Tell My Future Boyfriend



1) I have Self Esteem issues. It's probable that by the time we meet, I would have worked on them quite a bit. But, the fact is that I will always have them. I will always think I'm not good enough. I will always doubt myself. Although, if you make me feel wanted, I'm sure a lot of the issues can be controlled. 

2) I love dogs. And, by love, I mean to an extreme degree. If we end up married, please know that I will want at least 2 dogs. Non-negotiable. 

3) I'm a control freak. I'm sorry. I don't realise that I'm so particular about doing things my way. But, I end up giving a lot of orders. You should tell me to stop being bossy.

4) I love eating out. I enjoy eating food. I enjoy visiting new restaurants and trying out new cuisines. And, I hope that's something that you would enjoy as well.

5) I enjoy traveling. But, I'm a lazy traveler. I hope you like planning vacations, because I'm terrible at that.

6) I can spend the whole day doing nothing. And, I don't think it's a waste of time. Although, I wouldn't classify reading a book or watching a House of Cards marathon as 'nothing,' some people do. And, I see no problem in that. I hope you're okay with staying in on some days.

7) That said, some days I get really restless, and I'm itching to try out new things. I hope you're okay with spontaneous new experiences as well. Like going for a movie. Visiting an art gallery. Going for coffee to another city.

8) I love my space. I'm not the type of girl who has to constantly be in touch with someone. I sometimes don't know what to say on the phone at all, and get supremely awkward with long conversations. I would be okay if we didn't see or speak to each other every few days. P.S. Texts don't count. I might text you in between, and I expect a response.

Unless you're in the middle of life threatening surgery, I expect a response.

9) I hate cooking. With a passion. I hope you're good in the kitchen.

10) I'm a smart, witty, super fun person to be with. And, the more you know me, the more you're going to fall in love with me. I don't want to be with someone who thinks that I'm less than awesome. Just saying. I also enjoy mild forms of PDA.

See you soon!

Comments

Popular Posts