Wherever it may lead


There's a part of me that's really panicking because I'm not doing interesting things with my life and perhaps, don't even feel the need to. Sometimes, when I hear about people I know doing strange and wonderful things, I think to myself 'Man, that's fantastic, I wish I had the courage to do that.' The problem is though that I don't really know what that fantastic thing is yet.

My 30th birthday came and went without much fanfare. And, I feel like the part of me that was supposed to explore and do wonderful things went away with that landmark. 30 feels so...FINAL. Now is the time to pull up your socks, concentrate on your career, do the right thing. Or is it?

Do you know what your dreams are? Are you brave enough to follow them? What is your inspiration?

Comments

Popular Posts