Risky Business

I visited a Tarot Card reader yesterday. Now, before you scoff...I know, okay? I know everything that's wrong with them. I know that they're not scientific. I know that tarot card readers use body language to deduce. I know most of it is common sense and most of it is stuff we want to hear. I know.
I think I just wanted someone to tell me something I wanted to hear. I wanted some direction, some sign. And, hey, if it's from a part time tarot card reader who charges me 500 Rupees, I'm not going to question it.

These many weeks of aimless wanderings and some soul searching has me leaning towards a big career change and a big move. It's a risk. A big risk. Something I haven't done before. But, I have a feeling that if I don't take this risk, I will always regret it. I can't tell you how it's going to work. I don't even know if it will work. I just want to try this once. If it doesn't work out, I'll fall back on my corporate background.

Deep breath.

Comments

Popular Posts