Where I talk about anything that comes to my mind at 3 in the morning

First, that Tata Docomo ad about boys sharing their boxers. Is anyone else a little grossed out about that? It's not really ok to share your boxers, is it? is it??!!! I mean, it can't be! That's disgusting.

Then, Penelope Cruz waltzes into our screens for a L'Oreal ad and tells us she's just like us. Yes, we are all gorgeous Spanish women with Javier Bardem as our boyfriend. If only, Penelope, if only.

Dlisted has to be the funniest blog I've ever read. Actually, it's some of the most sarcastic writing, I've ever read. Michael K is hilarious and never disappoints.

Lindsay Lohan is such a train wreck. I don't know why I thought about her. I've never thought she was attractive or a good actress. But, I just feel sorry for her now. It's like she's living in her own world where she thinks that she's doing ok for herself, but everyone else is just like 'ouch.'

I like reading gossip magazines. It's so entertaining.

Heroes is a terrible TV show. Please cancel it already.

Why is everyone talking about getting married or having kids or talking about their marriage and their kids. It really really bugs me. Really. Please, talk to your friends about it or keep it private. Don't put it up on social networking sites. We know you love your husband and baby. Give it a rest already.

Missy Higgins is pretty amazing. As is Robert Jordan.

I want an iPhone. I really do.

I want a job where I can make money, join a gym, and adopt a dog. Yes, simple goals in life now.

Comments

Popular Posts