To buy or not to?

Is there anyone else who is offended by that breath mint ad where the smug boy makes the penguins and polar bears feel bad? I mean, seriously, you think you're going to sell your product by highlighting animal cruelty? It's highly likely that the penguins and polar bear were not real. You know, computer graphics and all. But, even then, to make a penguin feel bad by reminding him about colder places is not remotely appropriate in any way. What was the thought process behind this? I can just imagine some retard from the advertising company coming up with this idea. So, this mint is supposed to be really cool, right? How about it reminds you of a cold place. Ok, let's pick some animals that are native to really cold places and put them in a hot zoo. That will really make consumers want to buy this mint. You know, the funny thing is, I don't remember the name of the product, but I remember the name of the company. I will never ever buy a product from them just for their stupidity in approving this ad. Yes, I am the ideal Indian consumer who gets swayed by television ads.

Comments

Popular Posts