Lazarus

Yes, I have risen from the dead. I thought I was away for much longer, but seeing that I wrote my last post on December 2014, it's only been about a year and a half.

And, wow. What a year and a half it has been. So many things have happened, so many things have changed. I'm not sure if I want to get into everything in this one post. But, I'm hoping this is the start of more frequent posts from me, and I can get into details subsequently.

The older I've gotten, the more private I've become. At least, in the online world. (Some would argue in the real world, as well) I stopped posting on Twitter about 2 years ago. I stopped blogging about a year and a half ago. And, I deactivated my Facebook account about a year ago. I'm still active on Instagram though. Although, my account is private and I mostly use it to stalk celebrities.

I decided to restart my blogging because this is the only forum I have my for my writing. And, I seem to have lost myself for so long by not keeping up with my writing. Writing is the only outlet for the creative energy that I have, and if I don't keep that up that I'm not doing myself justice. I had plans of becoming a writer, and I don't know if that will ever materialise, but I need to keep this up. I owe myself that much.

So, here we are, almost 6 months into 2016, and I'm making a promise to myself that I will blog more often. Fingers crossed, and talk soon.

Comments

Popular Posts